Normal Service Hours
24/7 emergency service
We are looking for efficient, physically capable, and safety-minded Laborers for our larger construction projects. Applicants should have access to reliable transportation and a high school degree. Laborers with experience in electrical work and/or construction are preferred. The ideal candidates will be capable of working with oversight and willing to follow directions closely.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Ability to lift heavy loads
Digging pits, trenches, and foundations as prep work Perform setup & cleanup tasks
Provide support to specialty crew
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
• The incumbent makes repairs and installations from ladders, scaffolding, and platforms, and where the parts of the systems worked on may be in hard-to-reach places.
• The incumbent is required to stand, stoop, bend, kneel, climb, and work in tiring and uncomfortable positions.
- Frequently carries tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work is performed inside and outside, and is sometimes dirty, dusty, and greasy.
- May occasionally be exposed to the possibility of electrical shock, burns, cuts or bruises.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential functions satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being assigned to this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in the job. This job description is not an employment agreement and/or an expressed or implied employment contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Download our application and upload it to us through the button below
Normal Service Hours575-526-8483
24/7 Emergency Service575-621-1988
4558 Gerald Dr, Las Cruces, NM 88007